After all the drama going on in our household, I decided it was time to get rid of all the hair that was causing major fights in the mornings and evenings. Chloe finally agreed that it was time. Off we went to a hair salon and this is what it looked like:
Lily liked it so much she decided she needed to get hers done just like it! Keep in mind it took the poor woman cutting their hair 35 minutes to cut Chloe's hair and about 5 minutes to cut Lily's. Why? Chloe has so much hair and wouldn't let me brush it this AM. So the poor woman had to get through all the knots first. She also kept moving because the scissors kept tickling the back of her neck. Lily did a better job staying still and has far less hair that actually did get brushed today!
Two sassy little girls with haircuts to match! Mommy likes that there is much less drama when it comes time to brush their hair. And they do look pretty darn cute!

5 comments:
I love you and those little redheads! I am so sad that I can't come out to visit. The sassy haircut suits them.
Cute, cute. And they look thrilled.
Love the matching haircuts. Hope you are feeling better.
cutting my girls hair was one of the smartest things I have done. You will LOVE it. They look darling.
We all talked about you last night at book club hoping that you are dong better. You are missed and loved here.
It looks really cute! I feel your pain about the hair drama. I've been debating doing the same thing to AE's hair, although we just got it decently long again after the self-inflicted haircut last spring. :)
Post a Comment