Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our House...At Least Soon It Will Be I Hope!

Okay..I admit it. I stalk my house everyday...waiting for it to be done...and dreaming about what I'm going to put where and what color we're going to paint where. I thought you might enjoy a tour. I didn't quite get pictures of everything because my batteries started to die.

Some of the kitchen and less formal dining area

One of my favorite views in the house
The family room (open to the kitchen) Otherwise known as where Jason plans a home theatre.Bargaining on the steps My other favorite view in the house. (the formal dining and living areas)Loft (toy room)
Master bedroom

In the master bathroom...otherwise known as Mommy's hideout.
(Almost 34 weeks)!
Chloe said our house is "boring". Why? "Because it's all white". I told her not to worry...we'll be changing that ASAP! Once our loan is approved and we set a closing date. How is it that I can have a celebratory walk through next week with the contractor and no closing date yet? Uggghh! So frustrating!

6 comments:

Anna said...

I don't get it either. Why does closing take forever? The house is beautiful. I am crossing my fingers that you get in there very, very soon.

Joanna said...

love the house!

Sowells said...

the house looks amazing! How fun! Penelepe wants to come play (I told her maybe around Christmas time we could see Lily).

Stephanie said...

We would love to have you come and play! Lily would be ecstatic!

kristenita said...

hey- dropping in on you to say HI! congrats on the new house, it is gorgeous (white or not). & your pregnant belly is adorable. seriously.
hope all is well!
love
kristen aaron chase & baby quinn

nvandermeid said...

hang in there!!! This situation would be a test to anyone's sanity!! Soon this hotel living will just be a really bad memory!