Tuesday night I went to bed at 9:00. I tried to sleep but couldn't because I was having really bad contractions. I drank water, kept going to the bathroom, and also kept throwing up. (Lily gave me the bug she had). So, by 1:00 I called the hospital and went in. It took all night to stop my contractions. The drugs they gave me made me nautious and I kept vomiting. By morning I felt better and they sent me home by 9AM. I got home and slept most of the day and got a blessing. Now I've got to lay down as much as possible. I'm feeling much better...but have noticed the littlest things will start up intense contractions. Say some prayers for me! I want to keep this boy in until next Friday! I don't want Jason to miss the delivery!
2 comments:
it's so amazing to me that anyway will bring on labor for you. I am running stairs at 39 weeks and it does nothing for me! Good luck taking it easy. So glad that your mother in law is there.
Breathe deeply and don't think about anything. Find a good book to veg out with and send the girls out. Good Luck!
Post a Comment