Sunday, June 21, 2009

Announcing the Arrival of.....

Lincoln Alexander
He weighed in at 5lbs 14oz,
17 1/2 inches long.

He already loves to cuddle with his Momma!

He's very content and happy 95%of the time. His cries sound more like a kitten than an upset baby.


He really looks like his Daddy!

He's got Daddy's lips and chin!



Lily LOVES him!


Chloe LOVES him!


Nana LOVES him!

He's a keeper!

Mommy needs to take a nap now! I'll fill you in on details later!

15 comments:

Anna said...

Wonderful!!! Congratulations to all of you!

Betzy said...

Congratulations! He's absolutely gorgeous. Wish you guys were back in Buffalo so we could see him in person. :-) Lots of luck to you all!

Deborah said...

He is beautiful. I'm assuming he came before Jason returned. Glad Sharon was there.

Rozannah said...

Congratulations! He is adorable.

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

What a cutie! Sorry Jason couldn't be there. I'm kinda jealous right about now...I'm feeling large. Love the name Lincoln btw!

Amy said...

Congratulations. He is beautiful.

Mary said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations! What a perfect little family.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Ness said...

Congratulations!!!!!He is adorable, so cute....we already love him and we haven´t even met him in person...
I haven´t check your blog since Thursday, and today (Monday)... let me just say...what a surprise!!! :)
Take good care of this new "jewel".
Love,
Vanessa + gang

Joanna said...

congratulations!! He is darling.

Boss said...

Congratulations! He's probably the cutest baby I've ever seen. Definitely in the top 10. I hope you're recovering well, and ready for Jason to pamper you as soon as he gets home!

Katrina said...

Congratulations!! He is cute. I'm so sorry it sounds like Jason wasn't there. :( That darn stomach flu will do you in. That's what put me into labor 4 weeks early with Tyler. Get rest, and I'm sure you guys are counting down the days until daddy comes home Friday!

The Conductor said...

A very big congratulations to you guys! (Perhaps the biggest to you, Stephanie, for having to deliver a baby without a hubby around??) Lincoln is adorable. Definitely a keeper, you're right! Good job. And good luck getting some sleep!

Alisha said...

Congrats! He is beautiful and so alert. The girls are going to love having the change of a boy in the house.

AtoZ said...

He is so cute. I'm so glad that you are both healthy and happy. I hope that you have a quick recovory. I'm expecting my first baby in about 10 weeks. Wish me luck.
Katie Amsden Zsembery