I love my mother-in-law! Since Sharon has arrived, our life here has gotten so much better! The girls are still a little crazy but definitely more manageable. Their lives have been turned upside down and backwards and nothing has been like it was in Buffalo. So I really don't blame them for pushing the envelope. (But my envelope was ready to be mailed far, far away until Sharon got here)!
We are now having family prayer, family home evening, and I have someone here to back me up with discipline! She brought all kinds of projects to keep them busy...so instead of too much time in front of the tv or computer,-which turns them into little monsters, we are doing projects like hand puppets, home-made bubbles, puzzles, and t-shirt art! It's great! She has been a life saver. I just don't have the energy or ability to make these things happen...but love that she does. It's been great. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. When I need to lie down, I can. And I don't need to worry about what the girls are watching on tv...because the tv is rarely ever on! (As you can tell that was Jed's way of watching the kids for me).
Sheba had been sick since Saturday night. She was throwing up and had diarrhea. I thought it might be the end for our poor dog. But, she has made a complete recovery. I was able to find a Petco and get her correct dog food for sensitive stomaches and her doggie toothpaste and brush. She is now back to her happy self and we have finally gotten rid of the dog puke smell in our cozy little hotel room...
Have I mentioned that I love Jason's mom?
Currently the baby is measuring large. I have no signs of being ruptured. I think I'll be able to hold this baby in until Jason gets back on the 26th! Now if we can just close on our house...life might start to feel normal!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

4 comments:
SO happy to hear this!
Yay! We all love your mother-in-law, too!
Your house looks beautiful, I hope everything works out. I drove through Vegas 2 weeks ago on my way to my brothers wedding, it sure is hot there. What does Jason think of boot camp?
And you sounded much better on the phone too. I am so glad that Sharonis there with you. I was pretty worried that that baby might arrive in your bathroom or something. I love you mama.
Post a Comment