Our dear friend Carolyn just turned 29 this past Friday so we decided to host her b-day party. I took a lot of pictures and so did Chloe. For the most part, I liked hers better than mine. Here are some of my favorites!

We had a blast playing Rock Band, eating pizza from Tony's, (so far the best pizza in Buffalo) and watching the kids run around as fast as they could, dressed up as fairies, frogs, and anything else princess related. Most of Carolyns (and our) friends in attendance could put you to sleep for any surgery or fill your cavities... Which by the way, all of the kids had surgery that night. They all practiced turning on the gas, getting cut open, and waking up all better thanks to Derek ...aka: Ed! Each surgery must have used laughing gas because half of these pictures were blurry due to too much jittery movement!

Happy Birthday Carolyn!

1 comment:
Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me-e. Happy birthday to me. I am afraid what type of favor I owe you for hosting my par-tay!!
Post a Comment