CM and LJ are so excited to be taking swimming lessons! They both love the water and hate having to hold onto the side of the pool while waiting for their turn. CM has only one other person in her class and therefore doesn't really have to wait much. However, the little one has 6 other kids in her class and just can't control herself. She's the tiniest one and is therefore the closest one to the ladder. But anytime she has to wait she will slowly swim to the ladder, around the ladder, and back, watching her teacher or me the whole time to see if she's gonna get caught. My evil eyes from across the room don't seem to bother her much. (She must get that form her Daddy)! I can't say that I blame her for swimming when she's not supposed to. I was never really very patient either!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

5 comments:
What cute little fishies! I keep thinking I need to get my kids signed up for lessons.
Come swim with us this summer.
Hey Tranquill Fam! This is Libby Morey or Phair now! Come check us out sometime! PS How's ol Justin? It would be fun to see what he's been up to!
PS You have a very cute and happy fam!!!
How fun! We can't wait to take Tristan swimming for the first time. I'm sure the girls will become quite the little fish with the lessons and you for a mom. PS-When will you hear where you are going to be stationed?
Why is it that yours and mine kids missed the memo on the evil mom eyes?! They were suppossed to come programmed to know that. I want a refund!!
Post a Comment