Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




Chloe: Do you love your Nanna, Mommy? (meaning my mom)

Mommy: Of course I do.

Chloe: Do you love Daddy's Nanna? (meaning Jason's mom)

Mommy: Yes I do. Do you love your nanas?

Chloe: Yes, of course I do.

Mommy: Your a very lucky girl to have such great nanas, huh?

Chloe: Yes I am VERY LUCKY! But Mommy, I love you too.

3 comments:

Boss said...

That's adorable! What a sweetheart! And what a lucky mommy, too!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

She's such a cutie and what a character(I read the previous posting about the fire fairy). I imagine she really keeps you on your toes. Paul and I often think of how fun it would be to have you out here. You have to tell us where you end up going !

Mary said...

Those are the moments that make parenting completely worth it.