My friend Carolyn got baptised April 20th and it was a wonderful experience to be a part of. We have been meeting with the missionaries at our house once a week for months. It has been amazing to see her testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ grow. In many ways I feel like I have been reliving my conversion through her. She has battled through all of the anti literature to find the truth and know what's right. She knows God lives and that His Son Jesus Christ died to save us from our sins. She knows that the gospel fo Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. She got baptised because she knew it was the right thing to do, after all that's what Jesus did! She has overcome the harsh words from friends and family telling her that she was making a mistake. She is so happy that she got baptised and I see changes in her life, for the better, all the time. She's been reading the Book of Mormon and reminding me of what's important. I've felt compelled to read the Book of Mormon from beginning to end. (In the past I've always been interrupted and skipped around). We're both reading at least a chapter every day. It's great! I love this gospel. I love how it completes me and makes me happy. I wish everyone would have it. This world would be a much nicer place !
These are some pics from her baptism day! Oh yeah! She's now dating Jason's best friend Cliff...and the two are very happy together! I'm hoping they will get married...they are so good together. They really balance eachother out quite nicely!

3 comments:
You aren't the only one who is hoping.... I think Jason is too... you like that, huh? You really think I am going to let something slip on the world wide web... come on now.
p.s. I love you too mama!
Man-- you know, those are some darn good looking people... and all surrounding one *really* good looking lady! Who is that? Wow!! Meow! Grrr.
I have a feeling that this commenting on your blog is going to come back to bite me in the .... well, you know what? Or maybe a kiss there? Oh no-- flashbacks.
Post a Comment