Happy Birthday, Chloe!
Chloe decided that the only kind of party she wanted was a sleepover. She didn't want party games, or anything expensive or crazy. She simply wanted a sleepover with some of her good friends. Unfortunately her best friend couldn't be there. But she was determined to have a sleepover party anyway.
She woke up at 6:45 AM. Ready and eager to start her day.

She got a new tea set from Nanna Davis.

Lots of hugs from her sister who was thrilled with her new gifts...for Lily knows that they share everything! In this picture, they were particularly thrilled knowing they would be watching the new Tinkerbell movie later!

She got some princess window art from Jared and Jordan.

And a guitar from Mommy and Daddy.

After waiting forever for her party to start....(we had a garage sale that morning...and she had to wait until 4:00 for her guests to arrive). The party started with a lemonade teaparty. Complete with cookies and Cheetos.
Then we ate pizza!

After playing outside for about an hour they came in and wanted to open presents. After sending them all to the tub to wash their feet and get into their jammies the presents were opened!

Balloon games commenced.

Her tastes are getting more sophisticated.
Much to my dismay...she likes fruit with chocolate.
I won't make chocolate/strawberry cream filling...but I will garnish with strawberries!

Enjoying being in the spotlight!

Seven candles....my baby is growing up!

He didn't want to miss a thing!
He gnawed on the counter while waiting for his piece of cake.

What a fun group of girls!

After watching the Tinkerbell movie they got ready for bed. They played for 2 hours.

Lincoln was banned from the festivities, so he settled for calling random strangers with the phone in the hallway.

Slumber party fun! They were actually all asleep by 9:30.

And ready for church by 9AM! Woo-hoo! We did it!
Happy Birthday, Chloe!
3 comments:
The other day I went to the YMCA and Ms. Leslie (from the child watch) asked me if I knew you. I told her I did, she told me she used to love Lilly, she was always so excited to see her. She said my little Kaitlynn has replaced Lilly. Not saying Kaitlynn is better, I just thought you might want to hear even Ms. Leslie misses you and will never forget your family:)
Ummmm..... you are a SUPER MOMMY indeed!!!! I went on a trip to St. George w a bunch of ladies from the ward, ect, and someone said something about Chloe's sleep over and you taking them all to church!!! Haha. You are awesome. This looks like the perfect night for any 7 yr old girl. So much fun!!!! Good job Mommy!!!! :)
WOW, SEVEN???? How did that happen? She is turning into such a wonderful young Lady! Looks like a great party. Happy Birthday Chloe! Mrs Aubrey and Ainsley miss you!! XOXO
Post a Comment