Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lily Is Officially 5 Years Old!

My second baby is now 5 years old.

Happy birthday Lily!
She chose to have a costume party.
Aren't they just adorable?!! We played pin the tail on the zebra, hot potato, and had a no hands doughnut eating contest. The winners won silly bands!


We dyed her hair black so she could really look like Snow White.

(I will never do that again! That stuff got all over everything. She looked more like Cinderella after sitting and reading by the fireplace...all ash and soot~for any of you who have seen Ever After)!




And they shall eat cake!





If she can blow out the candles.

It took 5 tries because she was smiling so much!



Linc did not hesitate to dig in!




Neither did anyone else.




Yum!


They kicked the pinata around because they broke the string while playing with when they weren't supposed to be touching it. Oh well! They still got candy!



I'm sure all the moms were happy for that! I hope they weren't too sugared up!

1 comment:

The one with the View said...

You're Such a good Mommy!! Two AWESOME Bday Parties for two little girls with your Man help!! You ROCK girl!!! I love the Costume party idea! Hard to believe this one is 5! Time just gets away. We sure miss all of you! She is looking so mature so early. Such a sweetie!!