
Jason's Mom came to help me out for a few days last month. It was a way to keep both of us from going insane! She was able to escape the monotany of taking care of her mother and I was able to have a female companion to help me with my day to day craziness.
The sunsets are one of the few things Sharon likes about Nevada.

I have to agree.

Lily occassionally falls asleep in strange places while trying not to go to bed. This is one I just happened to get a picture of.

We went to the Reniassance Festival. It was definately not Sterling! Despite the heat and sweat, the the kids had a good time.

The characters were crazy and funny.

Linc was happy as long as he was being carried.

Some of the acts left much to be desired.

I'm glad our tickets were free!
Thanks for hanging out with us Nanna! We love you and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment