The girls were just as excited to give candy away as they were to recieve it.

Ready to roar? He hated the mane. It was rare that I could get him to keep it on his head!
Jessie the Cowgirl from Toy Story II
This is a costume I made for her when she was 4 years old. Three years later she decides to bring it back to life...stains and all! I guess it's okay. The year she was supposed to wear it, she had an accident 2 minutes before we were ready to leave and ended up being a frog instead. I'm glad Jessie got to actually see a halloween this year!
Ready to roar? He hated the mane. It was rare that I could get him to keep it on his head!
This is a costume I made for her when she was 4 years old. Three years later she decides to bring it back to life...stains and all! I guess it's okay. The year she was supposed to wear it, she had an accident 2 minutes before we were ready to leave and ended up being a frog instead. I'm glad Jessie got to actually see a halloween this year!
With my children a costume is just not complete without wings! She was supposed to be Snow White....but decided against it because I wouldn't dye her hair black again.
And she HAD to have wings!


This year's pumpkins.
"Bring him back Lil"!
We went to Chloe's school for a Dance Festival. All the kids learned dances from different countries. Lincoln liked it for awhile...until he realized there was a big field he could run around on just behind us.
And she HAD to have wings!

3 comments:
Everytime you post a pic of Linc I am reminded how long it has been since we have seen you! Please come to NH! And don't ever visit again without calling us. 603-868-2655. We may have not been here yet, but we still were like "What?" when we saw that you had been over here this summer.
The kids are all so cute.
Your kids are so cute and they are growing up so fast. I hope that you are enjoying the weather in Vegas.
HA HA!! Love your kids, and love you guys!! That photo of Linc is PRICELESS!!! Bailey was all about the wings this year too!!! And was still wearing them days after halloween! She was almost Jesse actually, until she saw Tinker Bell ;-)
Post a Comment