Taking things day by day...moment by moment...one mistake or one success at a time.
I can see the little guy growing but it's your girls that amaze me every time. They are not the babies I remember.
what cute little man!!! I hope you are doing well!
He is so alert! I guess he has to be with 2 big sisters. And I love Chloe's pict of you...so tall :).
What a big boy! Glad you guys finally found a place to call home. You look great.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can see the little guy growing but it's your girls that amaze me every time. They are not the babies I remember.
what cute little man!!! I hope you are doing well!
He is so alert! I guess he has to be with 2 big sisters. And I love Chloe's pict of you...so tall :).
What a big boy! Glad you guys finally found a place to call home. You look great.
Post a Comment