When my mom was here we moved from the hotel to a friend's house. We were house sitting for them for about 3 weeks and enjoyed playing with their toys -especially their trampoline! Yes, I taught my girls a thing or two and they loved it! I did do some flipping...but not while anyone else was around! (Due to baby weight and center of gravity issues)! -Let's just say I'm glad that net was there!
One of the little girls that really lives there just happens to be Lily's twin!
Whenever they are together...I do a double take! Lily misses Phoebe and can't wait for her to come home again!
Lincoln did a lot of growing. I think he was 7 1/2 pounds in this picture!
Aunt Jennie, Sam, Hayden, Owen, and Griffin came to visit.Hayden and Lincoln have a very special bond.
Lily's first time swimming without her bubble!
Chloe really likes her "almost" uncle Sam!

No comments:
Post a Comment