It has been far too long since I have blogged! We haven't dropped off the planet...we actually moved into our new house! After 5 months of being homeless we now have our furniture, our clothes, our toys, our food, and our house! I was beginning to think our belongings would never come out of storage and we'd live in a hotel or house sit for other people for the entire 3 years of our existance in Nevada. Halelujah! We have landed! Most days and nights involve unpacking boxes, painting, installing ceiling fans, organizing, throwing out junk, etc., etc.
Lincoln is great. He has started to sleep 5-6 hour stretches at night. (Thank God)! The girls love him to pieces! Chloe and Lily are so happy to have their beautiful toys and clothes back! Unpacking boxes has been like Christmas for them!
I will be homeschooling Chloe this year...basically because Nevada rules suck. We've joined a homeschool group and I will be teaching art once a week to the older students. Both girls will be taught by other moms on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (I'm very excited about that)!
It is way too hot here. I miss the rain and the cooler temperatures, but love the sunshine! I love that I can walk to church!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

3 comments:
I am so happy for you to be settled in. Way to hang, woman - that was tough, no doubt!
Good news on so many levels. Looking forward to pictures of new home and the kids.
Glad you are getting settled. Can't wait to see pictures of the house and kids too.
Post a Comment