Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lincoln's First Bath

It has become a tradition for my mom to give my babies their first bath. Lincoln liked his as much as the girls did! He fit so nicely in the bathroom sink! (at the hotel)...

The girls were so happy that the nasty thing on his belly button disappeared! This bath initiated a talk about boy parts and girl parts amongst my children. For days I felt like I was on the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie where the little boy said, "Boys have penises and girls have vaginas!" What was that movie called? I can't remember! I definitely have baby brain going on right now!

He didn't like the transfer from the bath to the towel...but was happy when he got all wrapped up. This happened in late June. (I'm playing catch up)!

1 comment:

AtoZ said...

The movie you were thinking of is called Kindergarden Cop. My brain is full of information that would only be good for the "Sceen It" games. But believe me, you don't want to be on the other team against me. HEHEHE Your new little one is cute. Congrats again.