Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter....Simplify

We are still in transit to Las Vegas. Jason is there. He got there late Saturday night with his Dad and is starting to look for a house today. The girls and I are still at my parents house waiting to leave on an airplane with my mother-in-law on Tuesday. Needless to say...I can't wait to get there and get settled...but at the same time I don't want to go at all. I feel huge these days and I'm sure my new ob will put me on bed rest soon. I hurt...a lot sometimes. The third trimester and I just don't get along very well. Temporarily living out of our suitcases doesn't seem to help...although it does keep things simple. Simple, right now is good. The girls and I are going a little crazy with a lack of schedule but it has been nice to hang out with family while we still can. Here are a few pictures of the girls on Easter Sunday in their new dresses! Between the two Nanas and Uncle Rick I didn't have to buy any Easter candy this year. We've celebrated the holiday at least 3 times, seen the Easter bunny twice, been to two Easter egg hunts, and had more sugar than Mommy can tolerate. (and I've hidden most of it)!
I hope this Easter finds you all enjoying your families and reflecting upon the Savior's love and infinite atonement. We are so blessed in times of great stress and turmoil to rely on our Savior Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures. Love them! I heard I missed you at music class - that was our week to be sick. Hope it gets better for you real soon.

Deborah said...

Best of luck on your journeys. We will miss seeing you in town.

Boss said...

I don't know how it's possible, but Lily looks more grown up in these photos than she did just a week or two ago.

I guess that's just how things are going to go, and I'd better just get used to it.

Travel safe! We miss you!

nvandermeid said...

Beautiful dresses and beautiful girls! Everything will work out!!!!