After having our flight cancelled and crashing at the Porter's house for a night, we finally got on a flight to Vegas. We went to Atlanta and had lunch with my uncles on our 4 hour layover. Here are the fun moments we've shared on the way:
While at the Porter's house the girls got to see what a little boy looks like in the buff as they were fascinated to watch baby Hugh take a bath. Lily was so intrigued she had to reach out and touch it. I was so releived when Melissa's response was, "Yeah, he likes to touch it too". So my mortification was only short lived. Lily later told me she thought boy parts are gross. I hope she feels that way for a long time! At least until she's 18, 20, or so!
When waiting to get on the actual plane to Vegas, Lily got impatient and told a lady standing in front of us to, "Get movin' lady"!
During the flight Chloe thought our flight attendant was the bomb because he showed her how to use the tv. She got to watch a lot of Sponge Bob before falling asleep. Happy was she!
We finally got to Vegas and I thought Sharon and I would have to lug two sleeping girls through the airport. But to my surprise, they woke up and had plenty of energy to run through the airport to find Daddy! On the way down the escalator, Lily's favorite new toy, she got so excited to jump off of it, that she dropped her backpack and almost caused a collision of mass destruction of falling humans behind us.
I've gotta go...so I'll fill you in more later. We have found a house! We are getting the financing and other things settled. Hopefully we will be out of our tiny little one bedroom apartment soon. Keep us in your prayers!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

1 comment:
Sound like you have been busy. Glad to know you made it to Vegas.
Post a Comment