Yesterday was my last day teaching at the Y. I knew my boss and class were throwing me a good-bye party...what I didn't know was that they decided to make it a baby shower! It was so sweet. I'm so excited to have little boy clothes! At least I can feel a little bit prepared before the move! I've been buying a few things here and there, but didn't feel like it was enough. Until I get his room prepared I think I'll feel uneasy and unprepared. But then again...what's he really going to need? It'll be too hot for most clothes. So I'll need diapers, a bed side bassinet and a swing...all of which I plan to buy when we get there! Oh well! There's only so much I have control over at this point! We don't have a house in Vegas yet....so we will move out there April 8th and live in their temporary officer quarters for a bit...out of our suitcases.....then hopefully move into our new home...that is yet to be seen or found! It'll definitely be an adventure! Wish me luck! The movers come in 3 days!
I'm having trouble importing my pictures into Picassa for some reason. I'll post pictures at another time.
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

1 comment:
Good Luck! :)
Post a Comment