Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things to be happy about...


The recent baby boy bump.



A complete set of jewelry from Diana. Thank goodness for dog service and birthdays! She's great! Thanks Diana the artist!


One family photo where everyone looks genuinely happy.

Align CenterPosted by PicasaLily found Daddy's cowboy boots....these boots were made for walkin'!...but not for a 3 year old!

Rock band with the Casper's!

Successful crayon molds for Valentine's Day.

Hayden's successful part in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Notice the girls lips are blue from the candy they got to eat during the show!

Playing in the sand with Daddy!

The Great Wolf Lodge with family!

Two monkeys in a tree.

I didn't find a house in Vegas, but at least I got to see a La Reve! I now want to be in the Cirque de Sole....after the baby is born...of course!

5 comments:

brentandkashann said...

i didn't know you went to a show while house hunting! Cool! You are lookin' good pregnant! Thanks for including us on your happy post.

Katrina said...

Congratulations on having a boy! That is exciting, and I bet Jason is especially thrilled.

Good luck with your approaching move. At least it will be warm in Vegas. :)

Anna said...

You would be perfect for a Cirque show! Hope all goes smoothly with the move.

Carolyn said...

1-- when was the rock band picture-- I thought the beard was going once the boards were passed?

2-- It appears to me that your belly has stopped growing.... what's up with that?

3-- I am well on my way to matching your full term prego weight...see fb for details.

Miss you.
XOXO

Boss said...

What a great list of things to be happy about! My only quibble is that you forgot to put the word "artist" in quotes!