Thursday, March 5, 2009

To clarify my previous post.....this is Jason before his nursing anesthesia board exam. Months ago, he decided to stop shaving until he passed his boards. Thank goodness he passed with flying colors a few weeks ago! That thing just kept getting thicker and thicker. It was kind of like kissing a teddy bear.


On another note:

I'm really worried about the fact that we don't have a house in Vegas yet. Let's just say paperwork is no fun....and you can't even put an offer in on a house until you get your loan approval letters. Due to military red tape, I must be patient and wait. I'm not going to have time to "nest" before this baby comes....I keep envisioning us living in the van. We can actually live in temporary officer quarters...but that's just not the same as living in and establishing your new home. We move at the end of this month. Yikes!

4 comments:

nvandermeid said...

I have my fingers crossed about the house!!! I hate red tape.

Joanna said...

the end of this month???!!! WOW that came fast.

Alisha said...

Congrats on passing the tests! Let us know if you need some help packing

Al Rae said...

I hear ya!!!
We are getting our stuff together to go overseas!! I will be glad when the whole thing is finally over.