I go into Chloe's school quite often to help out in her classroom. Last week while I was there, one little boy kept staring at me. He finally mustered up the courage to say what was on his mind. He said,
"So what's in your belly? Lots of food?"
I said, "No, there's a baby in my belly."
"Oh, okay."
But he kept watching my belly and eyeing me until they left for lunch.
Then I went back in today and the same little boy said,
"Mrs. Tranquill, that baby is REALLY growing inside your belly, huh?"
So my question is:
Am I getting fat or is he just stating the obvious?
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

1 comment:
Are you kidding? Of course, he's totally stating the obvious. (It's what kindergarteners do.) You are waaaaay too fit to even think you're getting fat. Love your baby bump pics! And congrats on the BOY -- I don't think I've been to your blog in a long time, huh? Good luck w/ all the packing and moving. Not fun. But you will get through it... and how nice does Vegas sound when it's rarely above freezing in Buffalo, even in MARCH?! Love ya, Steph!
Post a Comment