

Our texting the day I found out went like this...
(Keep in mind Jason really wanted it to be a surprise. But he knows his wife can't keep a secret)!
Steph: Can I tell you what it is, please. I promise it will make your day!
Steph: Can I tell you what it is, please. I promise it will make your day!
Jason: Okay...tell me.
Steph: It's a boy!
Jason: Are they sure?
Steph: She pointed it out 3 different times to verify!
Jason: Well, how sure are they?
Steph: 99.9%
Jason: So there's still a .1% chance it could be a girl.
Steph: Oh shut up and just be happy!
Jason: I honestly didn't care either way. I would've been happy with a boy or a girl!
Steph: Yeah sure!
I've been grinning from ear to ear ever since!
We had a girls name picked out....we have no idea what this little guys name will be! Boys names are hard!

14 comments:
Congratulations!
Boys are great!
I agree about boy names though they are hard! Good luck!
Congratulations! A Prince among the princesses!
Very exciting news. How about Thomas. Alliteration is always good.
congrats!! i'm so happy for you!! boys names are REALLY hard. ours never get names until they're a few days old! good luck!!
Yay for boys!! Congratulations!
As long as you don't choose john or jack we can still be friends. Congrats. How about Andrew? Ja-Stephanie? Or Stephson? Or Stepson? I like Stepson.
congratulations! I am excited for you. Boys are fun!
Congrats! I feel your pain about names. We didn't name Carson until the last day in the hospital. I can't wait to see what you pick.
Yay! Congrats and good luck with the name!
I'm so glad you decided to find out! I can't take suspense. Congratulations! We had a harder time with Jane's name. We had Adam's name a few days after the ultrasound. I'm sure it will be a great name. Now we definitely have to come visit you in Vegas so we can meet the little rascal!
ya!
congrats!!!! boys are so much fun. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats! Someone to help balance a little of the estrogen in your house!
Yeah for you guys! My boy is so much fun.
Post a Comment