
While in the Poconos my Mom and I took the girls to see Peter Pan at a small playhouse. They loved it!

Meow! Lily and Makayla got their faces painted. Chloe had to stay behind with Daddy in a time out for doing something naughty while the rest of us went down to swim and get our faces painted. However, there were about 50 kids in line and the rain threatening to ruin the fun so I volunteered my services to get all the kids painted that wanted to be. Chloe, luckily, made it just in time and I got to paint her face too.


This is the only picture of me from our entire vacation. I'm always the one behind the camara! (and that's okay with me)!

My bobsy twins. If I take them shopping together they tend to want the same things. So here they are in identical Cinderella shirts. I hope they won't do this their entire lives. It could be hazardous to their health and mine if they start going after the same clothes, toys, boys......oh I'm in trouble!

We crashed a block party in our neighborhood on Saturday. We were out taking a walk and the girls noticed a big bounce house and lots of kids. So, we walked by to check it out.....well...3 hours later we went home and the girls looked like this...


Totally covered in face paint and tattoos. They had a great time making new friends and bouncing their little hearts out. It's too bad they are so anti-social!

Our friend Andreas had his 4th b-day party this weekend too. I painted their faces and Daxton's arm! It was a superhero, kitty cat, and alligator fest! Happy Birthday Andreas!
No comments:
Post a Comment