Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Pre-school

Lily started "pretty-school"! She was ecstatic to say the least! After one whole week of crying after her sister got on the bus...it was finally HER turn! She didn't want to wear any of her new clothes. She pulled out the clothes she new she liked to wear and said, "Mommy, I'm wearing this!" What could I say? She looks cute in just about anything and I think it's great that she doesn't care about what anyone else thinks.
It was raining, so she pulled on her sized 12 months rain coat that magically still fits and her ladybug boots to match her backpack and poof! She was ready!
She loved it. She had no separation anxiety whatsoever.
But it did wipe her out.
She fell asleep in my arms at 6:30 that night!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alisha said...

She looks great Mommy! What are you doing with the free time.

Deborah said...

Pretty school--I want to go there! What a big girl!

Stephanie said...

So far...shopping! (All by myself)! I've forgotten what it feels like and I love it! My plan, however, is to start creating and selling my artwork again. So...when my shopping craze dissipates the art can begin!