Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The First Day of Kindergarten!

Daddy stayed home today in order to see Chloe go on the bus for her first day of kindergarten.
We were all happy, excited, and anxious. I was more nervous than Chloe. If they would've let me, I think I would've gotten on the bus with her. But I don't think Chloe would've appreciated that very much.

My baby is growing up. I can't believe this day is already here. When the bus came she didn't even look back. She was ready for her new adventure.


But this is what she left behind.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

She is such a big girl now! This reminds me of Jayden and Kendall. Kendall cried like that for a week because she wanted to get on the bus. She still waits for her to get home minus the crying.

Boss said...

Oh! Poor Lily! She's too cute. We'll have to get her and Grace together to commiserate the loss of their older siblings.

Way to go with Chloe. She's got such enthusiasm and confidence there's no way she won't do well. I only hope Sam's first day on the bus (tomorrow) goes as well.

Deborah said...

congrats to you and Chloe-exciting times. The pic of lily is priceless.