

Sorry about my last post. I started it really late at night, saved it, and then somehow lost half of it. How do you go back into a previous post to change it? I also need to know how to delete comments. Does anyone know?
We've had so much happen over the last few weeks and I feel like I just don't have enough time to sit down and blog about it all. So here are a few highlights:
July 11th was our 10th year anniversary. When Jason came home from clinical he brought me these!


A few days later we went to The Hill Cumorah Pageant and got to see some old and new friends. The girls loved it! Chloe adopted herself into a new family during the show. They were from Utah, camping out for the week, had 8 kids and were apparently a lot of fun. She shared our cookies and drank their water. The only time she wanted to sit with me was when she was hungry for real food. But when she tried to return to her post, she got a bit lost and a little scared. So their mom and I got up to rescue her. She was about to start screaming their little girl's name. I could just envision her upstaging the show. She certainly has the lung capacity to do it! I had these flashes in my head of all the things she does when she's panicked. I haven't moved so fast in a long time! The other mom and I both got to her at the same time. ( But I was about 4 rows back)! That's one of the greatest things about the Church. You have instant friends and people who care no matter where you go! Here are a few of my favorite scenes from Pageant.



Jennie (Jason's sister) is the lady dancer in blue and purple. Isn't she great?!!!!
My favorite scene is when Christ comes down among the Nephites. However, I didn't get to take a picture because Lily needed to go potty. We watched as we were walking to the bathrooms! She has since been talking about how Jesus is in Pageant. She wants to go to Pageant to see Jesus. She doesn't believe me that Pageant doesn't happen every night in the summer. She doesn't care that Pageant is over. She just wants to see Jesus. Don't we all?
6 comments:
Happy anniversay. Beautiful flowers.
Wow, ten years! Congratulations! I hope you're not done celebrating because we owe you a night of babysitting. Think up something really fun -- like browsing the aisles at Lowes or something.
Also, call me if you still need help editing previous posts or deleting comments. Both are super easy, and will only take a minute to walk you through.
Happy Anniversary to you two, and great pictures from Pageant!
Happy Anniversary! Great pics! I just do trial by error with the whole editing a blog.
Ok so... I CAN NOT believe it has been that long!!! Man, Im behind schedule!! LOL!! I do believe Jasons brother owes me money for having stayed single for so long. LOL!
Its great to see the Pageant pictures! My Dad still asks about you. You really made an impression on him when you picked him up at the airport. Im trying to get him to start a blog.
I just cant wrap my brain around .. 10 years!!
Hey guys happy to hear you're doing well. We have to comment on something unrelated though...we are chompin at the bit to find out where you will be living next! Please email asap or just drop a comment at the blog. pauldomm@gmail.com
Post a Comment