Griffen hung out with us for a few days. At his request we went to the Buffalo Zoo. We also went blueberry picking (no pics) and had a great time. Chloe realized that she wants an older brother. If only it worked that way!
We got to see my favorite: elephant painting! So inspiring!
I got to help run the games at our Ward's Pioneer Picnic. This is the battle of the Jasons. This picture was snapped just before my Jason went flying across the lawn. Stick pull is fun but he doesn't like it anymore. Funny how that happens. He loses a game and then decides he doesn't like it anymore. (And I wonder where Chloe gets it from)! I beat him at mini golf a few years ago and now he hates that game too! But in all fairness, I used to pout whenever I didn't win at something. So I'm sure that between both of our genetic make-ups....Chloe was doomed to hate losing too!
This is the "candy man" of our church! He is so popular with the kids! (and adults too)!
Second item: Catching frogs!
Ready for the Delaware River! 4 peas in a pod!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I say go for the baby brother when Jason's gets home :)
Wow - you HAVE been busy! Take a breather woman!
Post a Comment