Saturday, July 5, 2008

In my back yard....

Beautiful lilies....I didn't plant them but am very greatful they are there!
My 4 year old took this picture! She loves the zoom buttons!

My tomato plants...I hope they will bare fruit!
My zucchini plants....I hope they will someday bare fruit as well.
Chives!
Field greens! Half have been eaten and I need to re-plant! Definately wonderful to have in the yard....they are so good! The kids will just pick em and eat em! Chloe took all of these pictures. She's got a good eye!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

very impressive. looks like you've got all the makings for a yummy salad.

Anna said...

Agreed with Deborah. Plus, I'm impressed with the photography!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love those lillies! How lucky are you...I hope your garden goes well. I can't wait to try again(with Paul gone I didn't get as much accomplished as planned-and what I have done isn't looking so promising). Your stuff does look great and how nice when you can harvest the veggies later!

Alisha said...

Great job Chloe! Good luck with the garden.

Mary said...

Nothing better than garden produce.