


The other day Chloe and Lily found Jason's stethoscope. So, Chloe first tried it out on her sister. That was fun. We listened to all of our heartbeats and belly noises. Then Chlo moved onto her next victim....Sheba. Our poor dog puts up with so much. But she loves the attention! She played vetrinarian for a little while and then decided to switch roles. Sheba got to listen to hearbeats too!

4 comments:
These are some of the most adorable pictures! Poor, poor Sheba. : )
I have had fun catching up with your fam on your blog. I love all the pictures and think of how fun it would be to have you guys over here!
I love, love, love the pictures! You need to find some contest to enter with them. They are that great.
So cute! Especially Dr. Sheba. Now, where'd she go to get her degree? Was it vet school or med school?
Post a Comment