Sunday, March 9, 2008

Potty Training and Rock Band


Okay. Lil has been doing awesome with the whole potty training thing. I started giving her the choice of Pull-Ups or panties and she started, much to my surprise, choosing panties every time. She now sleeps through the night in panties and hasn't had any accidents. During the daytime hours she will still have about one accident a day..sometimes two...but I'll take it! No more diapers! Woo-hoo! It's like money in the bank! There is just more laundry! Oh well. I can handle that.


The funny part about her sudden willingness to go on the potty is that she streaks a whole lot more. Meaning she runs through the house in her birthday suit from the belly down. On days that I don't chase her down and demand that she get dressed I will find her doing things like playing the drums. Aren't those just the cutest muffins you've ever seen? I know I'm just a tad bit biased! I'm sure she will hate me for posting this when she's older. I asked her where the rest of her Cinderella dress was and she replied. "I donno!"

6 comments:

Anna said...

Hilarious and adorable! What is it about little tushes?

Joanna said...

What a great picture. I can totally see my girls doing the same thing. And YEAH for you... no more diapers. We loved not having diapers after 10 years with them! YUCK! Congrats.

Boss said...

So stinkin' cute! Congrats on reaching near-potty trained status! I wonder what that would be like? ;)

Deborah said...

Is there a better way to play rock band?

Anthony and Kristie said...

That is hilarious. It is moments like those that need to be caught on camera.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love the picture! I'm glad potty training is going so well. I think you need to take more of these pictures and document this period in her life very extensively-it will be very entertaining later.