




Jason has found his way back to New York but is still functioning on the Philipines time. (13 hrs ahead)! It's wonderful to have him home but he's been sleeping a lot. His trip was amazing and totally worth every ounce of pain it put me through...we're just really glad to have him home!
Our poor children have been a bit traumatized by it all. Yesterday morning while Jason was getting ready to go to school, Chloe walked up to him and said, "You're coming back, right Daddy"? While he was gone on the trip Lily would constantly say, "I want my Daddy"! Especially when I gave her an answer she didn't like.
Anyway...one of the perks of Daddy being home is that I got my camera back! So the girls and I took a little trip to Buffalo's Botanical Gardens on Monday afternoon. We were craving warmth and flowers, so it was a nice reprieve. I was able to take a few snapshots before my batteries decided to die. Oh well! I'll have to go back another time to get some better shots!

4 comments:
Yay! I am so glad that you have Jason back. I let out a sigh of relief on your behalf.
Looks so nice and warm in the garden. I am ready for spring.
We visited there several years ago. It's so nice there.
We went on Monday also. The warmth was AWESOME! I didn't want to leave the paradise and head back into the snow.
Post a Comment