Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Playgroup scandal




Just about every Tuesday we go to playgroup so the kids can play and mommy can socialize with other adults. Well, at this particular playgroup the moms who stayed a little longer than most everyone else, were in the living room talking and the kids were off doing... something?.... We heard some funny noises and really didn't think too much of it. Well, I eventually got up to check on Lily and found Weston running from the fridge while Lily and Parker were standing over this....

About a dozen eggs smashed on the floor! At first we were mad. Then we just started laughing. We then decided to take pictures to capture the moment! We used paper towels and a dust pan to clean it up. (Quite gross I might add)! My favorite part was when we asked them what they did. Weston just kept showing us the action of slamming the eggs on the floor by lifting his arm up really high and then pretending to throw more eggs. Lily just wanted to paint with the yolks. We're sure they were all guilty in this little escapade. So, we now plan to install Nanny cams in all rooms during playgroup outings!

6 comments:

Anna said...

I love the looks on their faces!

Deborah said...

I hope this wasn't at your house.

Mary said...

Great pictures. I wish I had caught some of these moments at my house. Did you get it all cleaned up?

Boss said...

Oh. My. Laughing about it is better than crying, I suppose!

Joanna said...

oh that is too funny. What a good mom you are to take pictures!!

Anonymous said...

That is my kind of playgroup!