Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally a game that I really like on xbox!

The newest boy band starring, Chris, Jay, and Ed. Hmmmm...something to be desired.
"Hit the yellow one Chloe...you gotta trust Daddy!"
Here is our little one dancing and wondering how Uncle Jordan is doing that so well.

We started playing Rock Band with Scott and April a few weekends ago. Now we're addicted. The whole family gets into it...and we play with all our friends and family that come over. Jason got it "for me" on my 30th b-day.

5 comments:

April said...

Nice! The church should think about endorsing this game for FHE!

Amy said...

Didn't he also by "you" a TV for your birthday once too?


oh, and my sister is thinking of submitting an article to the Ensign on how Rock Band promotes family unity. They play it everyday together as a family and LOVE it.

Stephanie said...

Yes, I'm sensing a trend. I wonder what I'll get next year!?...
At least he has learned that flowers are a nice touch in addition to "my" other gift!

Anna said...

definitely need to have a LARGE Rock Band party!

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

I love the picture of Chris, Jason, and Ed. That was so much fun. Although, I couldn't get that Orange Crush song out of my head for a week.