Monday, January 14, 2008

Potty Training Fun

I just had to share this picture...it's just so funny!


Does anyone have any helpful hints for potty training?
It seems like Lily will only do it when she wants to. I'm tired
of cleaning up the messes, so I've reverted to Pull-Ups 24-7.
She is only 2...but I know she can do it!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Well, if you're gonna go potty, might as well put on your best dress. Adorable picture!

Ness said...

A few years back Scott products had a free potty training booklet, cool stickers and a chart that they gave away for free to help with potty training. I used it with Adriana and it worked wonders.

Ness said...

OOOOOOOOps I meant Charmin!!!!!!!! :)

Deborah said...

I make my kids beg to go potty. They won't do it until they are ready. I did potty training in a day. There are books that tell you what to do, but ultimately the kids have to decide they are ready.

Carrie said...

Hey Steph, I'm with you on this one. I gave up though...I'm going to go with Deborah's idea.