Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Last Few Days of School!

This has been a really fun, exciting, tiring, exhausting, torturous, and rewarding school year. I never would have thought that I would be home-schooling my children. But since Nevada leaves much to be desired in their educational system....here we are!

Chloe prefers drawing and coloring to math. (Frustrating...but I can totally relate)!Lily is always playing. She will start doing "school" with us, then quickly lose interest and go off to find something more exciting. In this case the binoculars.

Such a ham!


Lincoln prefers to dismantle the computer and re-calibrate all the settings in one foul swoop!


Nana came to see us! It was so wonderful to have her here. We miss her soooo much! Lincoln calls her "Nanananananaaaaa"!

I just can't say how wonderful it is to have another female in the house to help out with the 1 million things on my to do list.

Ahhh! Field Day with Freedom Academy! (the girl's homeschool co-op)!



Chloe's really good friends, Robyn, and Gabbie.


Posing with Nana!










Thanks for coming Nana! We love you!

No comments: