
Grandpa Tranquill is here and decided that the kids needed some toys in the backyard. We started with squirt guns and water toys.

Super soakers!

"Don't you dare!" cries Mommy.

Then he put up the trampoline!

Then the pool!

And the girls have been in it ever since!

It's the perfect size for them!

Linc likes the trampoline.. It's like his own GIANT playpen!

Mermaid #1

Mermaid #2
She'll be swimming like a champ in no time!

Is that Buddha? Nope! It's Grandpa T!


Sheba keeps pretending she's in New York on the grass.

It was 105 degrees today.

I need to buy stock in sunscreen!
The playground is coming soon!
Thanks Grandpa!
3 comments:
Wow!!!
A trampoline, a pool, AND supersoakers! I was totally ready to pack my bags and come visit, until you mentioned it was 105 degrees. Maybe muggy old Buffalo isn't so bad afterall!
It's great to see those smiling faces! We miss you!
O.M. GOODNESS!! Gotta love Grandpas!!! That trampoline is gonna be a SCORCHER this summer, but I used to do the same thing with Bai, it was a GREAT playpen for her!! LOL Your backyard has come a long way! :) Wish I was coming this summer!! :(
Post a Comment