~Christmas Eve~
Lily could barely pick up her ball...and it was the lightest one they had. But she was bound and determined to do it herself. So she did it!
Then a few days later....
Sledding.....here we come!
They couldn't wait to make snow angels....even though this snow was a little too packed down to really make a dent. They didn't care!
Sheba was so happy to be part of this family outing. She became Lily's preferred way to travel.
"Moosh, Sheba, moosh!"
Prepping for the first slide down the hill!
Pure happiness!

She had to bail out before hitting a tree!
Daddy, Lily, and Sheba bonding time!
Lincoln didn't like the fact that he couldn't move much. But he liked breathing in the cool air and watching all the fun his sisters were having. He kept saying, "Ha!"
Gettin' a little tired.

Definitely not upstate New York temps or snow...but it was beautiful!
At home the temp was 55 degrees. Up here, it was 29 degrees. I never even put my gloves on...it's just a different kind of cold.
This is not a good picture....but a good story! After coming down the hill, Chloe was just standing, in the way, minding her own business, when, slam! She gets pegged by this couple riding down on a sled together. In slow motion, I watched her get run into, fly up into the air, and then land right on top of these strange people. They caught her and held onto her until they stopped. I've never seen Chloe move so fast to get up and off of a sled! It was quite comical.

The Sheebster mode of transportation needed some help every once in awhile!
Daddy got a work out too.
"Moosh, Sheba, moosh!"
She had to bail out before hitting a tree!
At home the temp was 55 degrees. Up here, it was 29 degrees. I never even put my gloves on...it's just a different kind of cold.
The Sheebster mode of transportation needed some help every once in awhile!
Daddy got a work out too.
(Sheba has been sleeping since we got home at 3:30)!

3 comments:
Yay you found snow! Looks like the kids had a great time.
I would not mind having to visit the snow if I want to see it. What a grand adventure.
I love all the photos, and all the stories!! Glad to get caught up with your family! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment