Friday, January 22, 2010

Leotards, Baths, and Crawling

My Mom sent me a package of all my old gymnastics leotard material. Wow does it bring back memories. Now I have a lot of sewing to do! Wish me luck!


This picture is for my brother. I don't have any preferences for sports teams. So I guess he's trying to instill this in my son from a distance. Go Boston!
I probably shouldn't post pics like this anymore....but this is how they prefer to bathe when not taking showers! All together...we're running out of room in the tub!


My happy boy!




So it begins! Here comes trouble! He hasn't figured out how to go forward yet. He backs up into things and gets stuck under the furniture. I'm sure it won't be long!




4 comments:

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

Wow he's gotten big fast! And I LOVE the family picture at the heading. So cute!

Anna said...

He's such a cutie. How do you like living there now, by the way?

Anthony and Kristie said...

You are pretty ambitious to sew the girls leotards. I finally took your advice and got a membership to the Y and I absolutely love it. I also love your family picture.

Betzy said...

Wow how the kids have grown! Such a beautiful family!