Jennie and Chloe shakin' things up on the dance floor!
I wish I had better pictures of the two of them to share with you all. Their photographer was pretty good at monopolizing that field. Meanwhile, I found it very difficult to take pictures while being the maid of honor, chasing after the kids, and attempting to feed the baby! But I did manage to snap a few here and there!
Owen and Jared
Me and the girls
It was too cold for Lincoln!
Before we left Vegas this is what was going on in our backyard. Yes! We now have grass! The hardest part?....Sheba is not allowed to pee or poop on it...she thinks I've gone mad. Whenever she tries to do her duty on my 3 nice circles of grass, I run out of the house acting like a crazy person flailing my arms and yelling at her not to do that on my grass! What can I say? Grass is expensive out here...a valued commodity! She's got to learn to do her duty on the stones!


That white area is the original dirt that is like concrete dust. It's the nastiest dirt on the earth and very difficult to clean once it's tracked all over your house. If it gets wet it is seriously as hard as concrete. That is where the pool, if we ever get one, will go. I just don't think we'll ever have the money or get the money back out when it's time for us to leave this place. But who knows~maybe we'll get lucky at a casino~ha-ha-ha! The only time we go to a casino is eat at a buffet, see a movie, or see a show. (Which is only when we have friends come to visit).
So who's coming next?!!!
Before we left Vegas this is what was going on in our backyard. Yes! We now have grass! The hardest part?....Sheba is not allowed to pee or poop on it...she thinks I've gone mad. Whenever she tries to do her duty on my 3 nice circles of grass, I run out of the house acting like a crazy person flailing my arms and yelling at her not to do that on my grass! What can I say? Grass is expensive out here...a valued commodity! She's got to learn to do her duty on the stones!
So who's coming next?!!!

4 comments:
So red dresses look really good on red haired girls! I never would have guessed. You look fantastic! I want Garth to join the AF just so he can wear that uniform. He keeps talking about the Army and I'm like "why?"
how great that you got to come home. Your kids are darling.
How cute is it that Jason wore his Uniform! Tell him to stay in another 15+ years, the excitement will wear off!! ROFL! You and the girls looked GORGEOUS, and Linc is getting SO big! I love the grass--looks lots different than when we were there! For some reason I thought you were doing the whole back yard! Anyway--good luck keeping Sheba off! Miss you!!
beautiful pics! Love the dress too!
Post a Comment