He's such a happy baby! He is now responding to our smiles with his own. Is trying to mimic our sounds. "Says," "Hi"...if we say it enough times and at the right pitch. He is a belly sleeper and as a result has a very strong neck. He sits in the bumbo pretty well...although not for very long. He loves when his sisters talk to him, play with him, and pick him up! He hates when Daddy throws him into the air. He holds his breath and then just starts to cry. It's really sad! This worries Jason. I told him that he will become a daredevil in due time. We just need to enjoy him now, while he still wants to cuddle and snuggle!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

5 comments:
what a cutie pie! i cant believe how fast 3 mos goes!
Getting so big! After your pregnancy, you more than earned a happy baby.
I know this should not come as a surprise, but that little boy sure looks like your kid. I see Lily in his grin in the top picture, and Chloe in his expression in the second from the bottom. And I guess there's a little of you and Jason thrown in there too. What a cutie!
Hey friend!! Glad to hear from you! Your babe is so cute! You must love to have the little boy stuff around and Jason must be sooooo happy! I hope all is well, J loves his job and you are recovering in full Stephanie muscle tone style!
I love the laundry basket picture!
Post a Comment