Friday, September 18, 2009

Soccer!

Chloe started soccer yesterday. She whined and complained about the shin guards the whole way there, but then completely forgot about the pain as soon as she started playing. She did really well...considering this was her first time! At one point she came over to me to get some water. I said, "Wow Chlo-you're doing great! You're a natural at this"! Her response was, "Yeah, I know, Mom"!
I'm so glad she's modest! She had a great time and can't wait to go back. -Mike Domm, -thanks for the tip on the shin guards!




Lily had to watch from the sidelines because she isn't old enough yet. But she played with all the other little kids who were in the same boat...and had her own version of soccer practice! She did really well too!

Lincoln enjoyed the outdoors-he was just hangin' out and being happy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AtoZ said...

What cute kids. I'm glad that things are going well. Good luck with the soccer mom thing. My mom could give you some good advice about all the time she spent driving me to soccer practice and games. You'll love it.