A few weeks ago we got A LOT of snow. Lily was sick...so I sent Daddy out in the snow to make snow angels and a snowman with Chloe. However, it was way too cold and the abundance of snow created by this storm was just too overwhelming for them. After about 40 minutes they were back in the house stating that they didn't want to ever go out in the snow again! Unfortunately they never actually finished the snowman. However, the wind that took over Western New York the following day made our snowman turn into this amazing sculpture:


5 comments:
That is a pretty long drive way you have there. Anyone that shovels that deserves a hug afterwards.
cool project. I'm gonna have to keep that in the snow day vault :)
you are by far the best mom ever. I don't think I could handle the mess and my kids would go crazy and then I would go crazy at them going crazy making a mess.
Mother nature made a PHALLUS sculpture!
VERY cool snowman art. Also, very cool Christmas ornaments. What a good mom you are! You're inspiring me to do more projects with my kids. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment