skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wishing You a Merry Christmas!
(I have to apologize for not including a bio in our Christmas cards this year). Our Christmas cards were done last month...but then I got really tired and just couldn't seem to get addresses on the envelopes and get them out the door! I am sorry...but here is the rest of the card!
What are our favorite things this year?
Jason: Finished school! He is officially "the tranquillizer" and truly loves his job! He will be working in Syracuse (commuting) for the next few months, ships off to Alabama for Officer training in March, and then moves us to Las Vegas in April. He still loves movies, the x-box, playing rough with the girls, running, and really loves being done with school!
Chloe: Loves Kindergarten. She wants to be a teacher when she grows up. She loves reading, phys-ed, art, music, library, and telling her teacher that she loves her. She is an excellent swimmer and really likes dance as well. She is starting to enjoy being the big sister in the house and is getting better at being responsible. She loves to play and make new friends. Just about everyone knows her name.
Lily: Loves Pre-school. She goes twice a week and enjoys being the best swimmer in her class! She likes to dance but is not quite as ambitious about it as her sister. ( I guess she's still a little young)! She loves to paint and will pull what she needs out of our art closet and get started. She loves Dora and all the princesses. She already has an opinion about what clothes she wears everyday. For the most part if it's pink it's good!
Stephanie: Is enjoying the miracle of pregnancy once again! I'm still teaching fitness classes and love being home for my children. I'm the Compassionate Service Leader at church, so that keeps me quite busy too! I've started painting again so if anyone has a need for artwork...I'm available at the moment!
We miss you all and hope this season finds you well and happy. We are so greatful to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ at this special time of year. It is such a great time to contemplate his love for each and every one of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas, Tranquills! Always great to hear what you guys are up to.
Merry Christmas to you guys too!Love your card. I'm doing Happy New Year cards this time, couldn't get pictures in time.
Congratulations!!!!!! happy new year to you guys!!! Glad no one was hurt with the deer debaucle.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment