Thursday, January 29, 2009

In the Process of Moving

Lily likes to help do the dishes....in the buff. She doesn't seem to be bothered by the fact that it's freezing outside...she'd prefer to have as little clothes on as possible at all times. She makes me cold just looking at her.
Chloe is learning how to dive into the pool for swimming.

It took her a few times not to pike save under the water. I taught her how to do diving line-ups a while back. A swimming dive is much different! Her coaches laughed when she pike saved, and then tried to keep swimming out into the pool!


This is what she thinks about waiting her turn!


We are moving to Vegas in April. It's a great time to buy a home there!....but I'm under so much stress! My hubby is now working, a lot-which is wonderful...don't get me wrong.....but, I'm taking care of the kids, packing up the house, being the go between for all correspondence with Jason, organizing the house, packing boxes as I organize, going out to Vegas to buy a house, keeping the kids in their routines, cleaning the house, looking at new houses, church calling stuff, teaching my fitness classes with my ever growing belly, shoveling the driveway, and then re-shoveling the driveway, going to doctors appointments because I apparently have a hypo-active thyroid, getting lab work done once a month, going to the OB, trying to keep the girls from killing eachother, shopping for clothes that fit, sewing, painting, going to volunteer at the girls schools, and then shoveling more snow! These are just a few of the things that are keeping me busy these days. Oh, and I found out that I need to substitute teach in NY for a few days so that I don't lose my NY state benefits! It's no wonder I got the world's biggest cold sore this week. But I did find out that your dentist can zap those suckers with a lazer so that a cold sore will never again return to that spot. Yes, I got mine zapped!
For my creative side this month I decide to re-upholster my couch pillows. Now, I think I might tackle doing the whole couch. But, I'm kinda scared. Any suggestions?

Jennie has a new boyfriend that we all love. He fits in perfectly with our family and he makes her happy!

Here are a few pics of the baby bump:

14 weeks


15 1/2 weeks

6 comments:

Joanna said...

it makes me tired just to read all of the things you are doing. Did you find a house?

Stephanie said...

Not yet..I go in February...but have a few in mind!

Boss said...

Gracie and I are going to come over and help you pack/clean/organize. We're a great team, actually. I take care of the manual labor, and Grace presses the buttons on the label maker. All you'll have to do is remember that "ZRBYTBY" means "summer clothes."

Just name the day and we'll be there.

Anna said...

I cant believe you guys will be so far away. Keep us updated on the house and the baby bump.

nvandermeid said...

You redefine busy! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find the perfect house!

Deborah said...

You need to just say "no" TO SOMETHING.