I went into Wegmans on Friday and they were already setting up their Christmas decorations. It was Halloween day. What's up with that? Why does everyone seem to forget about Thanksgiving? I'm not ready for Christmas lights. I love them....but in their own due time. I like to enjoy the oranges, reds, and yellows of Fall and look forward to turkey day! So here are some of my favorite FALL pictures! Christmas is just gonna have to wait~
Any guesses for the owner of the schnauz in the upper right hand corner?

Griffen found his very heavy pumpkin!

What's up there? The best part is Jason had no idea she was doing this until I showed him the picture!

Covered head to toe in straw and loving every second! (until Mommy insisted on picking it all out of her hair)!

Notice the cold pack....it was warm by this time. But she insisted that she still needed it! (She burned her finger on the curling iron about two hours before this shot was taken).

Chloe drew this face on her pumpkin and Daddy cut it out for her. I'm not sure who was more excited about it! Both of their faces were just as animated as the pumpkins'!

Lily insisted that her pumpkin should be Dora the Explorer! Mommy remembered how nicely wood cutting tools work on pumpkins!

The nurse-anesthesia kid gang all ready for trick-or-treating!
5 comments:
I love the family portrait and didn't notice the cold pack until you pointed it out.
I love it too.
Your family picture is awesome. Don't tell anyone about the cold pack because I didn't notice it either. Matt has already had people complaining in his club that they are playing Christmas music! He has not control of it because it's on a satelite feed.
Beautiful pictures. And I'm with you on holding out on Christmas.
I'm with you too. I like to enjoy Thanksgiving before we're on to Christmas.
I love your Dora pumpkin. That sure would have been a hit around here!
Post a Comment