Sunday, March 16, 2008

Splash Lagoon!

This is Tinkerchloe taking control of the crocodile!
So why do kids always insist on squatting or straddling over everything?
Lily was not the only kid to do this more than once. It just baffles me.
Enema anyone?

We went to Splash Lagoon on Tuesday &
Wednesday for our Spring Break getaway. It
was a blast! I would highly recommend it to
anyone!
The girls have a new "Aunt Carolyn". As
Lily would pronounce it "Carowin". She's awesome
and we love her! She came with us
and we really needed her there with our two active little monkeys.
It took 3 sets of eyes and legs
to keep up with them!













7 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Now I am even more excited to go to Splash Lagoon. Good luck with playgroup, I hope no eggs end up on your floor!!

Deborah said...

I agree, splash lagoon is a great get-a-way.

Mary said...

That looks really fun.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Looks like so much fun! It almost makes me forget that its winter.

Stephanie said...

So how is winter in Germany? We're really antsy for Spring to really show it's face!

Alisha said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad to hear from you again! We have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. We definitely need to get together again and you can meet Carson. I hope all is well. Matt is finally slowing down at work so it will be easier to hook up. Talk to you soon!

Katrina said...

Hey, guys! I'm glad you found us in the blogging world! Your girls are so big now. They sure are cute too.

We were supposed to go to Splash Lagoon for a little family get away right before we moved, but the kids all got really sick, so we didn't go. But it looks like a lot of fun.