Sunday, March 9, 2008

Krispy Kreme Playdate





























On Tuesday we went to Krispy Kremes for playgroup. We all had to wear hats in order to tour the bakery area. It was a lot of fun. I unfortunately bought a dozen donuts while there and ate most of them within 2 days. The girls helped out! But I really shouldn't have done that! The people in my fitness classes paid the price. We worked a little extra hard to make up for my guilt. Anyway here are some pics of Lily and our friends.

3 comments:

Boss said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! We had such a great time! (But of course I forgot to bring my camera!)

Paul and Holly Domm said...

How did you ever get to do that? How fun! What classes do you teach?

Stephanie said...

I teach an advanced body conditioning class, sometimes spinning, and sometimes yoga or pilates. What's the gym like over there? I hope to keep it up!