Jason baptized Chloe yesterday! She was soooooo excited! I was surprised she chose to wear a jumpsuit because her friends were all wearing dresses. She told me she wanted to match Daddy. (And I told her that I wore a jumpsuit the day I was baptized).
We were sad not to have any family here, but it was a beautiful event non-the-less. Our stake has like 28 wards and therefore only have children's baptisms on the first Saturday of every month. So we weren't able to arrange to have anyone travel across the country to be here. However, Chloe was able to get baptised with three of her friends. She didn't want to wait. She was so excited to follow the example of her Savior Jesus Christ and be baptized. I asked her how she felt when she came out of the water and her response was, "Really happy"!
| Chloe, Lily, and Lincoln with Kaylee and Kelsey |
Raelin, Chloe, Lizzie, and Celeste all got baptized today. This was a very special day. I teach three of these girls in Primary. They are so much fun!
Fun 8 year olds!
Afterwards we went to CiCi's Pizza. Chloe brought her best friend Kelsey. Then they played for the rest of the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment